According to a study by GE Capital Retail Bank, 81% of consumers go online before trying out a new business.
When it comes to the marketing efforts of a business, it is clear that web design should be a major focal point. Simply having a website is not enough. It’s about the quality of the appearance, content and functionality of your online presence. With consistent technology advancements and increasing competition, a business needs to do more to stand out and stay ahead.
Do you really need a website redesign?
Take a moment to ask yourself these questions about your current site:
- Is it mobile-friendly i.e. compatible with smartphones and tablets? (These mobile devices account for an estimated 60 percent of time spent online.)
- Is your copy engaging and informative? It shouldn’t be solely sales-driven content.
- Are you ranking for your ideal search terms and keywords?
- Is your blog up-to-date? Are you refreshing your content?
- Does your real world Brand design and representation match your online presence?
- Is it effective i.e. are you getting new customers and leads?
Web design can be a game changer.
Never underestimate the power of having your online presence match your offline presence. Your web design should not feel like an isolated part of your marketing efforts. In fact, your site’s design affects the entire online presence of your business. For that reason, it should be built to:
- Improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Increase traffic i.e. new customers, leads, etc.
- Boost click-through and conversion rates
- Enhance functionality and the overall sales process
Improve your Brand’s online presence with Management 2000
Management 2000℠ offers a wide range of services to help your business reach its full potential – web design is the perfect complement to those services.
Our team of professionals knows how to enhance your Brand’s positioning, help you reach your target audiences and deliver solutions tailor-made for your business.
If you’re looking to turn your good web design into a great web design, contact us today.