Field team members are a very critical link to having healthy franchisor/franchisee relationships. They need to be viewed as business consultants and business coaches rather than “cop inspectors”. The seminar is designed to help improve your ability to make a difference with your Franchisees.
Register Below (click on the gray bar with date and time)
Benefits of this Training
This training is designed to:
- Teach Field Consultants and any team member who interacts with Franchisees the beliefs, behaviors, processes, tools, techniques, and forms to be successful in their roles
- Facilitate an understanding of the job, role, and function of the Field Consultant
- Encourage the acquisition and development of the skills, knowledge, and abilities necessary to be more effective in these very critical positions
- Help team members learn how to ask more questions, listen more, talk less, and get better results
- Help team members solve problems related to franchisees following systems
- Teach the most effective way to approach non-compliant franchisees
- Teach consulting “best practices” team members can use immediately
Field Consultants and other franchisee-facing team members are critical links to healthy, positive, productive franchisor/franchisee relationships. They need to be viewed as business consultants and business coaches that are there to guide franchisees into making the right decision. This training is designed to help improve your ability to make a difference in your Franchisee’s experience.
Who Should Attend?
COOs, Vice Presidents, Field Consultants, Business Managers, Support Services Staff, Area Developers, Multi-Unit Developers
If you are a Field Consultant or if you manage a team of Field Consultants, you will come away from this training with a greater understanding of the job and its function as well as the skills, knowledge, and abilities necessary to be more effective in this very critical position.
- Understanding the Field Consultant/Franchisee Relationship
- Defining the job, role, and function of a Field Consultant
- Building strong communications with Franchisees
- Coaching and consulting with Franchisees to help build their businesses
- Connecting franchisees’ personal goals to the achievement of their business goals
- Understanding how beliefs affect results
- How to design effective agendas with franchisees
- Why asking questions is more effective than making statements
- How to hold an effective consultation with franchisees
- How to solve problems with franchisees
- How to effectively confront and resolve issues with franchisees
- Understanding the Field Consultant’s role in compliance
- How to manage change
- How to deal with resistant franchisees
Valuable Training Assets
You will leave with a training manual with sample forms, checklists, processes, and PowerPoint slides for future use. These materials feature a proven model for consulting, coaching, and mentoring your Franchisees.
$895 per participant
If you are registering for more than one training for yourself or have multiple people from your company interested in attending, please contact us for Multiple Participant pricing.
- Morning Continental Breakfast
- Morning and afternoon refreshments
- Gourmet Lunch
- Training materials designed to enhance retention and understanding
- Useful aids to implement into your process
- Ongoing support from our training leaders who are able to answer questions about the materials or content covered during training